Tampa Tax Planning Lawyer
For more than 30 years, Tampa tax planning lawyer, Wallace B. Anderson, Jr., has provided quality legal services to clients in Tampa and the Tampa Bay area, including Hillsborough, Pinellas, Pasco and Hernando Counties. Wallace B. Anderson, Jr. handles tax controversies (IRS collections, appeals, and deficiency cases in the United States Tax Court); cases involving probate, trust, guardian, and guardian advocate administration; probate and trust litigation; wills, trusts, and estate planning; wealth transfers; business succession planning; and business law cases. If you need assistance with an IRS tax audit or collection case; need assistance administering and estate, trust, or guardianship; an estate plan to protect generational wealth; or want to form a business entity, Mr. Anderson has the skills and experience to successfully represent you. Wallace B. Anderson, Jr. opened his solo practice law firm in 2000, following prior employment as a partner and shareholder in small and large Florida law firms. He is well-respected in his areas of practice, representing individuals and closely held family businesses and providing services to other law firms in IRS controversies, estate administration, estate planning and corporate succession planning. Mr. Anderson is AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® for his professionalism and ethics, as based on the recommendations of his legal peers and his clients. He has built a distinguished reputation for both himself and his firm, grounded in skilled representation, focused knowledge and leadership within the legal and greater community. Clients can expect to benefit from the following when they turn to Wallace B. Anderson, Jr.:
- Skilled representation-Attorney Wallace B. Anderson, Jr. has more than 30 years of experience, with a focus on income tax controversies, estate planning and probate and business law cases. He draws on his vast file of case histories to develop winning strategies for clients. You benefit from his depth experience in his areas of practice. At Wallace B. Anderson, Attorney at Law, you get the quality representation associated with a big firm, plus the personal attention of a small one.
- Focused knowledge-Wallace B. Anderson, Jr. is a knowledgeable and respected resource in the areas of income tax controversies, estate planning and business law. He has been a featured speaker for nationally known seminar companies on topics including the new Florida Trust Code, the Florida Elective Share Act, Family Limited Partnerships and valuation planning. Other law firms retain him for estate and succession planning.
- Leadership in legal and local communities-Mr. Anderson is recognized for his success and dedication both inside and outside the courtroom. He has served as chairman of the Hillsborough County Bar Association Sections for Taxation and Solo and Small Law Firm practice. He represents, at reduced or no charge, not-for-profit corporations that operate assisted living facilities for developmentally disabled individuals. His skills and generosity are well known within the legal community and in the local area.
Florida law firm handles income tax controversies, estate planning and probate, and business law and planning cases
Tampa tax planning lawyer, Wallace B. Anderson, Jr. represents clients in cases of income tax controversies, estate planning and probate, and business law and planning. Whether you are fighting an IRS lien, assuming duties as the executor of a complex estate or looking to understand the tax consequences of an LLC, Wallace B. Anderson has the knowledge and skills to represent you. He handles cases in the following areas of practice:
- Income Tax Controversies
- Estate Planning and Probate
- Business Law and Planning
Contact a Tampa tax planning lawyer for your initial consultation today!